Recertification after four years
You can extend your CMSE certificate for another four years by attending a one-day recertification seminar. You can attend this seminar up to a year before or after the validity date stated on your CMSE certificate. This automatically extends your membership of the exclusive CMSE® online community, too.
Content for the 1-day qualification
• Overview of the updated legal position and standards situation
• Safety trends
• Risk assessment – Workshop I
• Safeguards – Technical perspective
• Functional safety – Workshop II
During the course of the training you can continuously test your refreshed knowledge through a series of short exercises. Once you have completed the 1-day seminar you will receive a TÜV-NORD certificate, which confirms your certification as CMSE® for another four years (based on the date of the original certificate).
Benefits to you
• Extend your internationally valid certificate by another 4 years.
• Remain part of the worldwide community of experts
In order to proceed now with recertification, please send us an E-mail with your name, company and desired date. We will then get back to you with further information as well as your personalised application form.