What is CMSE® - Certified Machinery Safety Expert?
CMSE® training deals with the complex technical issues surrounding machinery safety and enables an understanding of the lifecycle - from legislation, standards and safeguarding techniques to a detailed review of functional safety areas.
Four Days – Five Modules
The training is delivered in the form of five individual modules containing lectures, discussions, and practical workshops, delivered over four days with an open book examination on the last day to verify understanding and enable certification. Course content.
Your Benefits of CMSE® Certification
Gaining certification will enable you to:
- Develop a greater understanding of the requirements of the relevant regulations and standards
- Discover how these may be applied to the design, build, maintenance and operation of machinery
- Understand the obligations to be met when specifying, designing, constructing or putting machinery into service
- Manage projects from risk assessment to safety upgrade and implementation
- Design functional safety systems in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1
- Attain an internationally valid certificate from TUV NORD
Training that Awards Global Certification
If you are involved in the operation, maintenance, supervision or import of machinery, CMSE® is certification which will offer proof of your competence - globally!